Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Another Excuse for not Getting Anything Done

I've been making a small amount of progress in getting the engine cleaned up ready for measuring and machining. I've now got a parts washer and a bead blaster, which are doing a great job in converting crusty old engine parts into shiny ready to use parts.  I've also taken three months long service leave from work. Despite that things are going to grind to a standstill for a while now. Baby Adele arrived late last week and between her and big sister Sarah there isn't going to be much spare time.

I hope to keep things ticking over, but don't expect a lot of activity!

1 comment:

  1. I can just see it a few years from now ... "Dad, can I take the J-van out this Friday night?" "Sure 'dele, drive carefully now, and be back by midnight!"

    Cheers and enjoy the 12 weeks off ... I'm doing the same at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete